Gits Food is a legacy in the convenience packaged food segment in India. Established in 1963, Gits pioneered the packaged food segment by being the first company to introduce the concept of Instant Mixes in India. Gits are not just the pioneers in introducing pre-packaged foods but are also amongst the first Food Product manufacturing companies in India to obtain ISO 9001 – 2008 (Quality Standard) ISO 22000 (Food safety).
Showing 1–16 of 20 results
Gits – Dahi Vada- 200gm
- Lentils flour, Wheat flour, Hydrogenated vegetable oil (Palmolein oil & Sesame oil), Salt, Raising agents (Citric acid (E330) & Sodium bicarbonate E500(ii), Cumin seed powder and Butylated Hydroxy Anisole (E320) (Preservative).
- • No Artificial Colours • 100% Vegetarian • No Artificial Flavours • Contains Wheat Gluten and Sesame
Gits – Dal Makhni 300Gm
- Dal Makhani is by far India’s favourite lentil dish. Black lentils simmered with butter, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, and spices.
- Can be served with naan, chapatti, rice or bread. This variety is ready-to-be served, just heat and eat!
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- No preservatives
Gits – Gulab Jamun – 100gm$1.79
- Gulab jamun is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives, and Bangladesh, as well as Myanmar.Gulab jamuns are a delicious Indian sweet, popular at restaurants.
- Gits mix makes it easy to make a batch of instant gulab jamun in just a few steps. An Indian sweet preparation traditionally made out of evaporated desiccated milk blended with wheat flour, fried and soaked in sugar syrup.
Gits – Khatta Dhokla -200gm$1.79
- A traditional popular anytime snack originally from Gujarat, made from fermented batter of rice & Urad dal with a tangy sour taste, Gits Dhokla is a steamed preparation made from fermented batter of lentils and rice with a tasty sour taste.
- It has soft tasty steam-baked specialty from Gujarat – India’s western most state. It is an evening preferred, eaten by red chilli chutney in oil.
Gits – Pakora – 200gm$1.99
- Gits Pakora Mix is the first encounter with the exotic and spicy Indian cuisines. Usually served as a snack in the homeland. A nice cup of chai, Pakora are the stalwart of the starter selection here.
- Making Pakora at home is considerably easy. Pakora Mix brought the luxury to prepare crispy snacks anytime within minutes.
Gits – Rava Dosai- 200gm
Gits has been serving customers around the world with high-quality, authentic Indian foods made from traditional family recipes. Gifts is a known brand that delivers snacks that are enjoyed by all. This spicy and sour curry is made with lentils and vegetables, and a must for serving with idlis, dosas, or white rice. This Gits mix comes with everything you need to make a homestyle Sambar.
Gits – Rava Idli – 200g$1.79
- It is a speciality of the state of Karnataka in India. It was invented by the popular restaurant chain, Mavalli Tiffin Rooms (MTR) of Bangalore.
- Rava idli translates to semolina idli in the Kannada language. It is usually found in restaurants that serve Udupi cuisine. Rava idli is served hot and is to be eaten along with saagu and coconut chutney. A dash of ghee poured on the top of rava idli adds to the overall taste.
Gits – Rice Idli – 200gm$1.79
- Rice idli is a soft & fluffy steamed cake made of fermented rice & lentil batter. These are one of the healthiest protein packed Breakfasts.
- Idlis are simple rice cakes often paired with sambhar, dal, or chutney for a quick snack or breakfast. They are quick and easy to make with this simple Gits batter. This product is also gluten-free!
Gits – Sambhar – 100gm$1.79
- To set the table, just mix in the Sambhar mix with some extra sliced tomatoes and water, and bring to a boil. A South Indian staple!
- This spicy and sour curry is made with lentils and vegetables, and a must for serving with idlis, dosas, or white rice. This Gits mix comes with everything you need to make a homestyle samber.