Showing 1–16 of 59 results
Camphor Kapur – 20gm
- Pure camphor burns completely without sparking and leaves behind NO residue
- EASY TO BURN – LONG LASTING FLAME
- SPREADS POSITIVE ENERGY
- WHY PRAY WITH CAMPHOR:As per our holy scriptures, pure camphor symbolises union with god as it burns completely, leaving behind no trace. Pure Camphor aarti dispels negativity, keeps one healthy and attracts prosperity.
CB Dabeli Masala – 250gm$3.79
- Makes food very tasty
- FSSAI approved
- Made in India
- Dabeli, kutchi dabeli or double roti (Devnagari: दाबेली – कच्छी दाबेली) is a popular snack food of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. It is a spicy snack made by mixing boiled potatoes with a special dabeli masala, putting the mixture in a ladi pav (burger bun), and serving it with chutneys made from tamarind, date, garlic, red chilies, etc.
- It is garnished with pomegranate and roasted peanuts.
Chandan Powder – 50gm
- Chandan Powder is used for various pooja
- It is made up of eight different pure and sacred materials.This is the fragrance one encounters on a visit to the temple, a fragrance one associates with holiness, purity and positivity.
- Sandalwood is a famous fragrance product from India. The woods are heavy, yellow, and fine-grained, and unlike many other aromatic kinds of wood, they retain their fragrance for decades. Santalum album, or Indian sandalwood, is a threatened species. It is indigenous to South India and grows in the Western Ghats hill range.
Char Magaz 200gm$2.25
- Char Magaz is a unique blend of 4 brain-boosting seeds mainly of the melon family that are full of vitamins and minerals, proteins, fatty acids, offering surprising health benefits.
- These little seeds of wonder are commonly seen in all Indian kitchen cabinets owing to their exceptional taste and nutritional demands.
- Be it improving brain functioning, enhancing the skin, promoting cardiac functioning, diminishing memory loss and for overall health and stamina, these four melon seeds do it all. 7
- Apart from promoting health, it is also used in making Indian curries, sweet dishes, sherbet, snacks and other popular health drinks
Coriander Cumin Powder – 400 gm$3.99
- Fresh, healthy and 100% natural
- Tasty and good for your health
- No artificial colours
- No added preservatives
- It adds perfect aroma, taste and color in your cooking. Ideal for adding in curries, gravies & other dishes.
- Jeera Dhania Powder is commonly used to flavour savoury dishes. It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that kindles the appetite.
Cumin Seeds – 400 gm$3.99
- Cumin seeds are rich in vitamins, fibre, potassium, Phosphorus and low in sodium so they help to control vital body parameters
- Cumin’s oblong seeds resemble caraway seeds but have a nutty peppery flavour which give unique taste to any dish whether used whole, partially or fully powdered.
- It Is Nutritionally Rich, Providing High Amounts Of The Daily Value For Fat (Especially Monousaturated Fat), Protein And Dietary Fiber. Values For Vitamins B, E And Several Dietary Minerals, Especially Iron.
Dakor Gota Instant Mix 200gm$2.79
- Dakor Na Gota is a traditional Gujarati recipe that is loaded with scrumptious flavors and will serve as a great snack recipe in your parties.
- This deep-fried recipe is made with the goodness of semolina, gram flour, chili powder, fennel seeds, turmeric and ginger paste
Desi Jaggery Bucket 900gm$3.99
- Jaggery cubes are generally use for Tea, Coffee, Milkshakes, Sabji, Dal etc to make them delicious Healthy sugar alternative for daily use, organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Jaggery can replace refined white sugar in foods and drinks. Jaggery Desi Gud a sweetness symbol of our great Indian
- Jaggery is rich in magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and proteins; our product is organic and free of chemicals
- Storage instructions: Store in a cool dry place Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening