Dry fruits | Mukhwas
Dried fruit is fruit from which the majority of the original water content has been removed either naturally, through sun drying, or through the use of specialized dryers or dehydrators. Check the high quality Dried fruit like almond, Pista, Cashew and amny more. Mukhwas is a colorful Indian-Pakistani after-meal snack or digestive aid widely used as a mouth freshener, especially after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts, often fennel, anise, coconut, coriander, and sesame. Check different varieties as Mukhvas Jet Imli, Mukhvas Kalkatti Pan and many more
Showing 1–16 of 17 results
- High protein, dietary fiber, No gluten, no GMO, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- 100 percent real nuts- good for an active lifestyle
- Lowers harmful cholesterol levels
- Rich source of omega-3, antioxidants and vitamins, calcium, iron, and magnesium
- Heart best friend improves the cardiovascular system
- Low glycemic Index – perfect choice for diabetics
- Lowers BP maintains healthy skin and improves memory.
FTE – Anjeer (Dry Fig) – 200gm
- No artificial flavor; No preservatives Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
- 100% naturally dried and free from any additives ancy or preservatives
- Rich source of fibre calcium and iron tulsi Our gluten free dried figs are store-house of fibre Non-gmo figs are low in calories and fat free A good source of many enriching vitamins and minerals
- Premium Hand Selected Quality.
- They are a nutritious snack and good for stamina.
- Store in cool and dry place.
FTE – Mukhvas Kalkatti Pan- 200gm
- A traditional recipe of meetha paan from kolkata, a bengalis delightful munchie
- Relish the delicious combination of sweet and mint in every bite that will refresh your mouth
- Prepared using the finest quality ingredients such as gulkand, menthol, paan leaf, saunf, elaichi. (No supari/ betel nut added)
- Prepared, processed and packed in a very hygienic condition to ensure better quality and flavour
- Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for the best taste and shelf life
Hajmola Candy Anardana 120gm$1.99
- Dabur Hajmola is a tasty, fun-filled digestive tablet that enhances the digestive system.
- It comes in various flavours and can be regularly taken after meals.
- It is a mixture of traditional Indian culinary herbs, spices and edible salts that enhances digestion in the body.
Hajmola Candy Imli 120gm$1.99
- Dabur Hajmola Imli is a unique ayurvedic ingredient-based appetizing tablet that helps your digestion in a tasty and flavorful way.
- The traditional mix of essential herbs, spices, edible salts in its unique regular flavor is a tastier way to complete your meal to stimulate digestion.
Hajmola Tablets 66g
- The Original “Chatpata Taste of India”, market leader since 40+ years
- Tasty, Chatpati, digestive tablets, fun to have at any time of the day
- Hajmola tablets Improve digestion and provide relief from flatulence
- These tablets come in 6 delicious flavors- Regular, Chatcola, Imli, Pudina, Anardana and Chatpati Hing
- Loved by people of all ages, the happy world of HAJMOLA
Mukhwas Gujarati Digestive – 200gm
- A delicious, fun Mouth Freshener / mukhwas to relish your cravings for tingling taste and mouthwatering aroma.
- Will Remind you of your childhood days. Eat’em up at your past time.
- Acts as an appetizer. It strengthens the digestive process and also promotes absorption of nutrients.
- Indian after-meal snack or digestive aid widely used as a mouth freshener, especially after meals.
- This is a Vegetarian product.