Vegetables | Fruits
The Marché Patel offers the best quality vegetables from India. Check the different collections of vegetables like Karela, Patta gobhi, paat gobhi, Gajar, Shimla mirch, Baingan, Gajar, Nariyal, Kadi patta, Drumsticks, Methi, Adrak, Lahsun and so many more
Showing 1–16 of 29 results
- Fresh premium quality Gala apple
- Good source of Vitamin C, Dietary Fiber, Flavonoids and antioxidants
- Store at cool and dry place under 8 degree celsius
- Gala is a clonally propagated apple cultivar with a mild and sweet flavour. In 2018, it surpassed Red Delicious as the apple cultivar with the highest production in the United States, according to the US Apple Association. It was the first time in over 50 years that any cultivar was produced more than Red Delicious.
- Fresh coconut each
- Can be ship anywhere
- Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). It’s used for its water, milk, oil, and tasty meat. Coconuts have been grown in tropical regions for more than 4,500 years but recently increased in popularity for their flavor, culinary uses, and potential health benefits.
Rich in fiber and MCTs, it may offer a number of benefits, including improved heart health, weight loss, and digestion. Yet, it’s high in calories and saturated fat, so you should eat it in moderation. Overall, unsweetened coconut meat makes a great addition to a balanced diet.
Dudhi – Squash$5.00
- Can be delivered to local delivery orders
- 1 quantity will be around 2lb to 3lb. 1 peace.
- If the online quantity is not available. call the local store number to check the availability.
- Low in Calories and Fat…
- Filled with 90% of Water…
- Low in Carbs…
- Low in Sodium… Extremely beneficial for Hypertension & Heart – With extremely low levels of sodium, this vegetable is highly suitable for those with high BP. …
- Alkaline in Nature…
- High in vitamin C
Fresh coconut with white cream inside and full of water.
Health Benefits of Coconut
- Rich in healthy fats, which help to balance blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, fuel the nervous system and provide us with energy
- High in lauric acid, an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial fatty acid
- Dairy-free and nut-free
- Its medium-chain fats are easy for us to digest and use
- When using a whole coconut, you get the added benefits of fiber
Garlic Pack of 5 or 3$1.50
- Can be ship anywhere
- Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, its nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Green Chilli – Marcha$4.50
- Can be shipped with local deliveries.
- Green chillies are rich in vitamins A, B6, and C, antioxidants, calcium, zinc, and iron. That means your skin, eyes, heart, lungs, digestion, immunity, and bones are going to stay in their best form if you include green chillies in your diet.
- Green chillies are a natural source of iron, and a rich source for iron deficient people.11. Green chillies have a lot of antibacterial properties and can help treat skin infections.
- Cluster Beans
- Can be delivered with the local deliveries.
- if online stock not available, call the local store to check the availability.
- Indian Cluster Bean (Guar Bean, Gum Bean)It is also known as Gavar, Guwar or Guvar bean.
- Cluster Bean is native to India and is widely grown in dry, warm and arid regions. Plants are 1 to 3 meters tall. Young flesh green tender pods are harvested for vegetable use. In India, plants are also grown for the cattle.
- Guar can be eaten as a green bean, but is more important as the source of guar gum. Guar beans have a large endosperm that contains galactomannan gum, a substance which forms a gel in water.
- Cluster beans have Vitamins A, B and K, in addition to minerals like calcium, iron, folate and potassium.
- Okra or Okro , Abelmoschus esculentus, known in many English-speaking countries as ladies’ fingers or ochro, is a flowering plant in the mallow family. It is valued for its edible green seed pods. The geographical origin of okra is disputed, with supporters of West African, Ethiopian, and South Asian origins. The plant is cultivated in tropical, subtropical and warm temperate regions around the world.
- Bhindi, okra or lady’s finger-there are multiple names for this nutritious vegetable which is grown in many parts of the world, especially with temperate or tropical climate. Bhindi is a vegetable which is widely consumed in the Indian household though many of us might not be aware of its myriad health benefits.
- It is packed with folate, niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. Other than these, it is also rich in calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and zinc.
- Bhindi contains no cholesterol of its own and in fact contains a component called pectin which helps in lowering bad cholesterol. Bad cholesterol is a cause of heart diseases and it can be controlled by increasing consumption of bhindi.
- Okra is low in calories but packed full of nutrients. The vitamin C in okra helps support healthy immune function. Okra is also rich in vitamin K, which helps your body clot blood. Antioxidants are natural compounds that help your body fight off molecules called free radicals that can damage cells.