Showing 1–16 of 27 results
Deep – Bites Potato Cheese 320Gm$4.99
- With the goodness of cheese and potatoes, these cheesy bites are the perfect healthy snack for kids and an ideal finger food for babies over 8 months.
- Cheese is rich in calcium and protein which is crucial for growth and development of babies and young kids.
Deep – Idli$3.99
- Idli one of the healthy south Indian food which is also known as iddly. It is a steamed cake made from rice and black lentils originating from Southern India.
- Idlis are made in a specialized mold and eaten with different items like chutney, vegetable stew or other flavorful toppings for breakfast or as a snack.
Deep – Kathi Roll ( Alu Tikki) 200Gm$3.50
- Wheat wrap is stuffed with spicy potato.
- Aloo Kathi roll recipe – rolled paratha or wrap with green chutney, potato stuffing, veg salad mix. It also known as kati roll. However you spell it, they are irresistible. It is popular street food from Kolkata.
Deep – Masala Dosa 397Gm$3.99
- A bowlful of oats or cornflakes are some common breakfast options, however, there are days when you crave for something different. On such days, a healthy yet tasty breakfast option that you have is a crispy dosa
- Dosas are not just a treat for your taste buds, but also light on your digestive system. Prepared from rice and lentils, dosa is fermented breakfast option, which makes it easy for your body to assimilate and digest it.
Deep Aloo Tikki 400gm$4.50
- Aloo tikki is another popular type of north Indian “chaat” snack made out of boiled potatoes, peas, and curry spices. From its name, “aloo” means potato while “tikki” means cutlet, so we can conclude that the name “aloo tikki” means “potato cutlet.”
- They are served warm with dahi yoghurt, mint sauce and tamarind sauce as its condiments.
Deep Coconut Chutney 255Gm$3.49
- Coconut is one of the most popularly used kitchen ingredients in India. From snacks to sweet dishes, coconut is a common ingredient in a lot of food preparations, especially in South India.
- Coconut is high in fibre which is great for the digestive system. Consuming coconut chutney helps in improving bowel movement. This further prevents any digestion-related issues like indigestion, diarrhea, constipation among others
Deep Dahi Vadai$3.99
- Dahi Vada is basically bagel-shaped fritters made from seasoned black gram battersoaked in thick curds and garnished with tempered mustard seeds, grated carrots, and other herbs and condiments.
- Dahi vada involves deep-frying of the vada,the nutritional value of dahi vada remains immense due to the presence of lentils and curd.
Deep Nuggets Tandoori Paneer 300gm$4.99
- Paneer nuggets can be weight loss friendly because it – satisfies your cravings for deep-fried food without extra calories and fat.
- Is extremely crunchy and tasty(think of those mid-meal snack cravings!)
- Guilt-free snack as it is oil-free and baked making it a healthier option and everyday food.
Deep Nuggets Veg Masala 380gm
- The consumption of healthy, nutrient dense foods such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains are known to be lacking in children’s diet.
- To encourage children to eat healthier, food products must cater to children’s acceptability. The objective of this research was to develop a vegetable based nugget that would address the need for a healthy vegetable snack for children.
Deep Onion Rava Dosa – 397Gm$3.99
- Dosas are a go-to meal especially when you are trying to eat healthy. Breakfast, lunch or dinner – there are very few food items that are as versatile as dosas. Sada dosas are the best, but if you are a fan of rava dosa, you might want to keep a calorie check.
- Rava dosa is made of semolina, curd, plain flour and other condiments. Semolina is an excellent source of phosphorous and magnesium. It is low in fat and sodium. Vitamin B3 present in semolina boosts metabolism and gives you an added dose of energy.
Deep Tawa Paneer Kathi Roll$3.50
- “Popular Indian street-food, Paneer Kathi rolls are warm, layered parathas filled with spicy paneer, mixed peppers and sweet caramelized onions.
- Whether you make it for a quick weeknight meal or a leisurely gathering, these kathi rolls are sure to be a hit!” Product of Ind
- It is spicy and delicious