Showing the single result
Details of Rajbindu
- Ayurvedic proprietary medicine
- Vallabh Vijay and Sons Rajbindu
- Form Type: Liquid
- Package Contents: 100 ML
- Rrajbindu is a well-known household medicine since 1924. It contains valuable selective therapeutic herbal ingredients like saffron, menthol, camphor, asafoetida, nutmeg, mace, and myrobalan. due to qualitable therapeutic formulae, Rajbindu gives soothing action to the general discomfort from stomach disorder, cold, giddiness, and hiccough. Rajbindu can be used as first aid in cholera cases also on the prescription of a registered doctor. Rajbindu is antiseptic and hence advised for external application for toothache, swellings, sprains, physical pains and to stop bleeding caused by wounds, minor cuts, scratches, and insect bites.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Prices on the website could be different than at a retail location. Please visit the retail store to see different varieties and different prices.