Showing all 2 results
- Can be shipped with local deliveries
- Trichosanthes dioica, also known as a pointed gourd, is a vine plant in the family Cucurbitaceae, similar to cucumber and squash, though unlike those it is perennial.
- It is a dioecious vine plant with heart-shaped leaves and is grown on a trellis. The fruits are green with white or no stripes.
- Benefits of Indian Parwal Pointed Gourd
- Blood purifier
- Reduces flu
- Improves digestion
- Fight with aging factors
- Treats constipation
- Controls blood sugar and cholesterol
Surati Parwal 340gm$2.25
- Trichosanthes dioica, also known as parwal, parval, pointed gourd, Wild snake gourd, patola, green potato is a vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae family, similar to cucumber and squash, though unlike those it is perennial
- Pointed gourd is quite beneficial for purification of blood. According to Ayurveda pointed gourd works efficiently to regulate Kapha. It helps to clean our blood, tissues and thus offering skin care as well. Blood purification is really important for each and every human being. It will keep you free from all diseases. Even the impurities within your body will go away from the blood stream.