Details of Bikano – Rasgulla
- It is made from ball-shaped dumplings of chhena (an Indian cottage cheese) and semolina dough, cooked in light syrup made of sugar.
- This is done until the syrup permeates the dumplings.
- A melt in the mouth soft and spongy cheese balls in light and sweet mild cardamom flavored sugary syrup.
- Serve it as a dessert after dinner or as a sweet with meal in lunch.It can enjoyed at any time with any savory snack.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.