Details of Brar Sweet Corn Flour
- Corn is mainly composed of carbs and fairly high in fiber. It also packs a decent amount of low-quality protein.
- Corn is a good source of many vitamins and minerals. Popcorn tends to be higher in minerals, while sweet corn tends to be higher in vitamins.
- Corn flour is white and yellow and usually used for breading and also combined with other flours in baked goods. This flour is derived from whole kernel.
Tips to use Corn Flour
- Corn flour could be blended with wheat flour to lower gluten for cookies, cakes, crackers and pastries. Corn flour is used as binder, filler and thickener in pastry, cookie and meat industries.
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of corn flour with 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk or water to make a paste. Remove the stew from the heat source.
- Can be added to strong flour to soften it for cake making.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
There are no reviews yet.