Details of Udupi – Idli
- Idli one of the healthy south Indian food which is also known as iddly. It is a steamed cake made from rice and black lentils originating from Southern India.
- Idlis are made in a specialized mold and eaten with different items like chutney, vegetable stew or other flavorful toppings for breakfast or as a snack. These small healthy south Indian food treats are good for you and, as a bonus, convenient for those on the go. To make your diet a bit healthier, swap a donut or muffin for healthy south Indian food idli.
- The main ingredients for idli are cooked white rice, black lentils and a pinch of salt. No oil is required, as the steaming process prevents the batter from sticking to the mold while cooking.
- Idli is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, enzymes, fats, amino acids, and fiber. The plus point is it doesn’t contain any saturated fats and cholesterol.
- idli contains you consume 2 grams of protein, 2 grams of dietary fiber and 8 grams of carbohydrates. It is perfect for a light snack, that is a notable amount of protein and fiber with minimal carbohydrates. Healthy adults required 50 grams of protein and 225 grams of carbohydrates daily
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.