Details of Deep – Masala Dosa 397Gm
- A bowlful of oats or cornflakes are some common breakfast options, however, there are days when you crave for something different. On such days, a healthy yet tasty breakfast option that you have is a crispy dosa
- Dosas are not just a treat for your taste buds, but also light on your digestive system. Prepared from rice and lentils, dosa is fermented breakfast option, which makes it easy for your body to assimilate and digest it.
- You can also use some other healthy ingredients instead of rice such as oats or rawa to alter the taste and calorie count of dosa. In addition, being a wholesome meal, dosa keeps you full for a longer period of time.
- Dosa is also a great source of healthy carbohydrates. As a result, your body is supplied with the necessary energy that you need to stay energetic throughout the day. So, if you are planning to shed some weight, dosa is the right breakfast option for you.
- Protein is another important nutrient that your body needs to keep you active throughout the day. However, getting a sufficient amount of protein can be problematic for vegetarians. This is the reason why you need to include dosa in your diet. Dosa and sambhar both are made from lentils, which provide a good amount of protein to your body.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.