Details of From the Earth – Amchur Powder
- It has antimicrobial properties. A study found that using amchur powder in foods helps us imbibe its antimicrobial properties. …
- It helps with digestion. …
- Amchur is also an anti-diabetic. …
- It assists in weight loss. …
- It is low-calorie and diet-friendly.
- Amchur Powder, which is also referred as mango powder, is one of the Indian fruity spices powder that is made from dried unripe green mangoes.
- It contains many nutrients including vitamin A, E and C, and antioxidants, and is used in preparing many Ayurvedic medicines.
- Amchur is also rich in iron and known to be quite beneficial for pregnant women
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.