- Gau Mutra, also known as cow urine, is a liquid substance that is obtained from the urine of cows. It has been used for various medicinal and religious purposes in India for centuries. However, its effectiveness and safety as a medicinal substance are still controversial and not supported by scientific evidence.
- Boosting the immune system,
- treating skin diseases,
- improving digestion
- reducing inflammation. (However, there is limited scientific evidence to sup0port these claims).
- In Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine practiced in India, Gau Mutra is used as a natural remedy for various ailments.
- It is believed to have antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties that can help to boost overall health and prevent diseases.
- Gau Mutra is also used in various religious rituals in India.
- It is considered a sacred substance and is used in some Hindu ceremonies and offerings.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There are no reviews yet.