Details of Handwa Flour
- Handvo is a traditional Gujarati dish that can be made with different kinds of batters. Here it contains green moong dal which is very low in calories.
- This flour is made using rice and different lentils. The traditional way of making this flour is to first wash and then sun-dry the lentils for a couple of days and then make flour out of it.
Tips to make Handwo
- you can make handvo and muthiya with this flour. You can use any lentils of your choice. Store the flour in airtight temperature at a cool and dry place.
- You may use any short-grain rice. Grind rice and lentil to semolina like texture.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
There are no reviews yet.