Details of Gits Jalebi
- Jilebi (or Jalebi) is a hot favorite on any special occasion be it a birthday, wedding or festival. Jalebis, though mostly eaten by themselves, can also be soaked in warm milk.
- Traditional, crispy, juicy, saffron-hued Indian sweet made from fermented batter of wheat flour and lentil. The batter is extruded in a pretzel-like shape, deep-fried, and dipped in sugar syrup for few seconds.
- 100% vegetarian
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Rice or Semolina, yogurt, chopped cilantro, curry leaves, ghee, crushed ginger, mustard seeds, cashew nuts, green chillies, baking soda
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.