Details of Gits – Khatta Dhokla
- A traditional popular anytime snack originally from Gujarat, made from fermented batter of rice & Urad dal with a tangy sour taste, Gits Dhokla is a steamed preparation made from fermented batter of lentils and rice with a tasty sour taste.
- It has a soft tasty steam-baked specialty from Gujarat – India’s westernmost state. It is an evening preferred, eaten by red chili chutney in oil.
- Rice Flour, Semolina, Lentil Flour, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar Powder, Raising Agents (Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate) and Asafoetida.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.