Details of Gits – Rava Idli
- It is a specialty of the state of Karnataka in India. It was invented by the popular restaurant chain, Mavalli Tiffin Rooms (MTR) of Bangalore.
- Rava idli translates to semolina idli in the Kannada language. It is usually found in restaurants that serve Udupi cuisine. Rava idli is served hot and is to be eaten along with saagu and coconut chutney. A dash of ghee poured on the top of Rava idli adds to the overall taste.
- Rice or Semolina, yogurt, chopped cilantro, curry leaves, ghee, crushed ginger, mustard seeds, cashew nuts, green chillies, baking soda
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There are no reviews yet.