Details of Golden Temple (Red) Wheat Flour
- Golden Temple Wheat Atta is not too fine, not too hearty—just the right consistency. The dough is soft, so not much kneading is required for those puffy rotis and pooris.
- Product Of Canada.
- Whole Wheat Atta Flour is perfect for making roti and paratha with just the right balance of softness and taste.
- Wheat flour may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients.
- Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat bran. Contains wheat ingredients.
Tips to use Wheat Flour
- In cookies, scones, pancakes, muﬃns, and quick bread (like banana bread), feel free to substitute whole grain ﬂour for all-purpose ﬂour one-to-one, without making other changes.
- White whole wheat ﬂour and fresh whole wheat ﬂour (as opposed to ﬂour that has been in your pantry for several months) tend to have the sweetest, mildest ﬂavors.
- For a sweeter ﬂavor, replace 2-3 tablespoons of the liquid with orange juice.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.