Amla – Emblica Officinalis – Indian Gooseberry
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla balances all three doshas in the body. Learn more about Emblica Officinalis uses benefits, dosage, and properties.
Benefits of Amla
- Amla is the best anti-ageing herb (vayastapna).
- It improves vision and good for overall health of eyes (chakshushya).
- This herb is useful to pacify all three dosha (sarvangdosha) in various disorders of body.
- It is very effective in various bleeding disorders (rakatpittaghna).
- Amla is anti-diabetic and reduces sugar level in urine (premaghna).
- The herb has aphrodisiac properties (virshya) and help to reduce burning sensation (dahahara).
- This herb is very effective for heart (hirya) and also useful in fever (jwarghna).
- It is used to improve voice, sore throat and various disorders related to throat (kanthya).
- Amlaki powder is also used in the preparation of salt i.e vida lavana.
- This herb protect us from various viral, fungal and bacterial infection.
There are no reviews yet.