Benefits of Ladoo Besan
- Besan Ladoo is a round dessert ball made with gram flour which is called besan in Hindi and hence the name. Flour is roasted with ghee (clarified butter) and then sugar is added and then it’s shaped into round balls.
- High in folate or folic acid, which is important for iron production and rapid growth of red and white blood cells in the body, besan laddoo has various health benefits.
- Besan is rich in carbohydrates and proteins.
- Besan is a high nutrition food which provides us with lots of health benefits.
- Besan can be used for face, skin and hair, to remove tan and reduce oiliness.
Tips to make Besan Ladoo
- If the mixture is too dry and wont form balls, or if the balls crack or don’t hold together, you need to add milk. Milk adds a richer taste and fluffier texture.
- Store ladoo in an air tight container, they will taste fresh for 10days.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.