Details of Ladoo Wheat Flour
- Ladoo is a traditional winter sweet snack made with whole wheat flour, sweetener, and ghee. Atta is the Indian name for whole wheat flour and ladoo are sweet balls. … It is believed that atta or whole wheat keeps the body warm so it is mostly considered as a great food during the winters.
- Provides instant energy when consumed upon getting tired.
- Useful to improve weight in case of low body weight. Improves Digestion Strength
Tips for making atta ladoo
- We usually use khand or khandsari which is desi raw sugar in the ladoos. Though you can make them with regular powdered sugar. I use unrefined cane sugar and then powder it and add to the ladoos.
- We always add raisins in these ladoos. Though you can add your choice of dry fruits. If adding almonds, then separately roast them first. Chop them and then add.
- There is no need to add any flavoring agents like cardamom powder etc in these ladoos. The roasted fragrant nutty aroma of whole wheat flour is so good, you don’t need to add anything else.