Details of Megh – Lapsi Fada Course
- Fada Cracked Wheat is a sweet dessert dish from Gujarat in the Indian subcontinent, whose main ingredients are cracked wheat and jaggery. This cracked wheat provides perfectly nutty flavors, chewy texture, tons of protein and fiber, loads of calcium and iron, and other critical nutrients to get your day going.
- This all-natural broken wheat is not refined, so it doesn’t lose any of its earthy flavors or nutrients in processing. Once cooked, Fada gives off a hearty, warm aroma and grainy taste.
- Fada Cracked Wheat is a sweet dessert dish from Gujarat in the Indian subcontinent, whose main ingredients are cracked wheat and jaggery.
- Visit the local store for more options and special in-store prices.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below. Online Prices are different from the local retail store.