Details of Nanak – Desi Ghee
- “Ghee is a clarified form of butter.
- Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol. Cow’s ghee is a natural antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process.
- Ghee is strengthening and removes toxins from our system. “The butyric acid in combination with vitamins A, D, E, and K present in ghee aids in boosting immunity, promotes gut health, keeps your hair and skin healthy, lubricates joints and strengthens our bones,”
- Ghee can also help in increasing good HDL cholesterol,”
- “Cow’s ghee can be applied over roti or mixed with dal-rice khichidi to enhance the flavour of the food as well,”
Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.