Details of Sooji Fine
- Sooji or suji (pronounced soo-jee), semolina and rawa (pronounced ruh-waa) are Hindi words for granulated wheat — and all are from the same powder or flour from wheat. … For batters, a fine version of Sooji is used whereas when it is the main ingredient, it is used in a more coarse form.
- Semolina (sooji) flour contains carbohydrates, which are important for the production of energy in your body. It is an ideal food for people who require high energy levels.
- Semolina has high protein content and is low in fat. It also has low glycemic index that makes it great for diabetics as well as people who are on a weight loss plan.
- semolina flour in your diet can provide you with many health benefits because of its rich nutrient content.
Tips to use Sooji Fine
- Use semolina flour to make pasta and pizza crust. If you often make your own pasta and pizzas at home, you should consider using this flour instead of the all-purpose flour.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.