Details of Rasoi – Chana Masala
- Chana Masala is a traditional Punjabi recipe. Also known as Chhole masala, this recipe is made using boiled chickpeas, tomatoes and garam masala.
- It tastes great when served with Indian breads like Naan, Roti, Parantha, Bhatura and Poori.
- It is one of the most widely eaten dishes in India and is one of the most popular street foods. With its mouth-watering, spicy and exotic flavour, it is a perfect dish to go for for you weekday breakfast, sunday brunch or even as lunch.
- Tomato and garlic adds a tangy flavour to the dish which tastes amazing when served with pickle and raita
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.