Details of Vishva – Sesame Seeds Natural
- Sesame has one of the highest oil contents of any seed. With a rich, nutty flavor, it is a common ingredient in cuisines across the world. Like other nuts and foods, it can trigger allergic reactions in some people.
- Excellent Source of minerals, especially Manganese and copper. Sesame seeds gives rich, delicate nutty flavor, almost invisible crunch to your dishes.
- Sesame Seeds said to be Phytosterols lower cholesterol significantly. Sesame seeds are sometimes added to breads, including bagels and the tops of hamburger buns. Sesame seeds may be baked into crackers, often in the form of sticks.
- Packed in a seal pack bag and the completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.