Details of Shalini – Cumin Lentil Cracker ( Cumin Lentil Papad )
- These round wafers, also known as pappadums, consist of fragrant cumin and urad flour. They are rolled paper-thin, and dried out in the sun. In North India, papads are flame-roasted by placing it on a metal rack, a few inches above a burner.
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Zero Cholesterol, low saturated fat. Rich in protein
- Try fried or roasted. Microwaveable. Made in India
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.