Details of Shan – Cooking Sauce Butter Chicken
- Butter chicken or murgh makhani is a dish, from the Indian subcontinent, of chicken in a mildly spiced curry sauce.
- One of the most popular Indian dish.
- Butter Chicken cooking sauce is a delicate tasting buttery tomato sauce mixed with various spices, including cumin, cloves, cinnamon, coriander, fenugreek and cream. This mild cream curry base bodes well with most meats, vegetables and seafood. Butter chicken has a unique savory flavor that the mainstream has come to enjoy.
- Now you can maintain that same flavour profile whilst creating your own personalized dish, like Butter Shrimp for example! Ingredients: Water, tomato paste, whipping cream (cream, milk, carrageenan), sugar, ginger purée, garlic purée, spices, salt, olive oil, canola oil, modified corn starch, citric acid. Contains: milk, sulphites.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.