Details of Sher Atta Regular (Desi Style)
- Sher Atta Regular Flour is perfect for making roti and paratha with just the right balance of softness and taste.
- Wheat flour may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients.
- Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
Tips to use Wheat Flour
- In cookies, scones, pancakes, muﬃns, and quick bread (like banana bread), feel free to substitute whole grain ﬂour for all-purpose ﬂour one-to-one, without making other changes.
- White whole wheat ﬂour and fresh whole wheat ﬂour (as opposed to ﬂour that has been in your pantry for several months) tend to have the sweetest, mildest ﬂavors.
- For a sweeter ﬂavor, replace 2-3 tablespoons of the liquid with orange juice.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
There are no reviews yet.