Details of Surati – Chikoo
- Chikoo can be your one-stop shop, if you are looking for dietary fibre, and vitamins A, B, and C. The fruit is also packed with antioxidants, and, experts believe, has the power to prevent cancer. Also, these antioxidants reduce wrinkles, soften the hair and make the skin glow.
- The fruits has electrolytes and carbohydrates that are great for expecting mothers. Experts say that chikoo can help with morning sickness and fainting spells, thought it is advisable to check with your doctor first, who may prescribe a diet chart.
- The natural fructose and sucrose content in sapota can give your body a lot of energy.
- The magnesium in sapota keeps the blood vessels up and running, and the potassium regulates blood pressure and circulation. It’s also good to treat anaemia with, as it’s also rich in iron.
- Eating the sapota regularly helps to remove toxins from your body, and is thus great for your skin and hair
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.