Details of Surati – Kantola
- Kantola is a great health food as it is rich in proteins and iron and is low on calorie. It contains only 17cal/100g. It’s high in fiber and anti-oxidants and thus very useful for easy digestion.
- It keeps your stomach in good shape during the monsoons by reducing the infections caused and controlling constipation. The phytochemicals present in Kantola or teasle gourd help in promoting the health.
- The high phenolic content of Kantola makes it a very good antioxidant and promotes cleansing of the body. Carotenoids like Lutein present in this vegetable helps in prevention of various eye diseases, cardiovascular diseases and even cancers.
- It helps to keep the skin healthy as it contains various flavonoids such as beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthins that act as protective scavengers. “It also has anti-ageing properties as it is blessed with antioxidants that fight free radicals the body has due to ageing and pollution,” says the nutritionist.
- This vegetable is delicious as well as full of protein. Eating it daily makes your body strong. It is said that it has 50 times more strength and protein than meat.
- If the weather changes, you often get caught in the cold, then Kantola can prove to be very beneficial for you. Kantola has anti-allergic and analgesic properties due to which it is very effective in relieving colds and coughs.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.