Details of Surati – Mixed Vegetables
- Vegetables have soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber keeps blood sugar balanced by slowing absorption of carbohydrates. It also lowers cholesterol by carrying it out of the body. Insoluble fiber keeps food moving through the digestive tract, which prevents constipation and diverticular disease
- The substances that give vegetables their color — carotenoids — provide nutrients for your eyes because they’re a form of vitamin A. Mixed vegetables contain several carotenoids: alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Alpha- and beta-carotene are converted into the form of vitamin A that is essential for vision.
- Calcium and phosphorus combine to form the mineral that builds bones, called hydroxyapatite. Bones are continuously maintained through a process in which old or damaged bone is removed and rebuilt.
- In addition to antioxidants that support your eyes, mixed vegetables have other antioxidants that fight free radicals. Free radicals are produced as a byproduct of essential biochemical processes.
Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.