Details of Surati – Tuvar Lilva
- Pigeon peas are an excellent source of magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. Besides, it contains fewer amounts of copper, zinc and magnesium.
- Potassium is the key mineral which is found in pigeon peas that acts as a vasodilator, reduces the blood constriction and also reduces blood pressure. Those who suffer from hypertensionor should add pigeon peas to the daily diet because they are highly prone to the cardiovascular disease.
- Pigeon peas are also loaded with high protein content which is required for the growth and development. It is essential for the formation of cells, tissues, muscles and bones.
- Pigeon peas possess low amount of calories, cholesterol and saturated fats which makes it healthy. The presence of dietary fiber keeps full for a long period of time, increase metabolism rate and reduces the possibilities of weight gain.
- In Ayurveda, it is used as volerant that heals wounds and sores.
- It is also used to cure lungs and chest disease.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.