Details of Val Whole – Lima beans
- Lima Beans also known as papdi vaal, broad beans, butter beans, field beans and fava beans
- One can soak it well and use it to make dal, rice, soups, beans curry, sanwich, snacks etc
- Rich in protein as well as Vitamin A, B, and E
- These beans are rich in fibres that make you fell full after consumption
- Lima beans are an excellent source of molybdenum and a very good source of dietary fiber, copper, and manganese. Lima beans are good sources of folate, phosphorus, protein, potassium, vitamin B1, iron, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.