- White pepper is a type of pepper that is made by removing the outer layer of the black peppercorn. The inner seed is then dried and ground into a fine powder. White pepper has a milder flavor and aroma than black pepper.
- Digestive aid: White pepper has been traditionally used as a digestive aid due to its ability to stimulate the digestive tract and promote the secretion of digestive juices. It may help alleviate symptoms of bloating, gas, and indigestion.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: White pepper contains a compound called piperine, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. This may help alleviate symptoms of conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
- Antioxidant properties: White pepper also contains antioxidants, which can help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body that can cause cell damage and contribute to chronic diseases.
- Respiratory health: White pepper has been used in traditional medicine to help alleviate symptoms of respiratory conditions such as asthma and bronchitis. It may help reduce inflammation in the respiratory system and promote healthy lung function.
- Weight management: Some studies suggest that white pepper may help promote weight loss by increasing metabolism and reducing the formation of fat cells.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There are no reviews yet.