Details of From the earth Fennel Rosted
- Fennel seed, also known as ‘Saunf’, ‘Varyari’, is the dried fruit of the fennel plant, a highly aromatic and flavorful herb.
- Seeds have a warm & sweet aroma and a distinct licorice taste and scent.
- Fennel seeds are used to flavor meat, fish, cheese, and vegetable dishes, as well as bread and chutneys.
- Toss them into stir-fries or pilaf or liberally sprinkled on soups, salads, and stews to flavor them. Make fennel tea or chew 1½ tsp daily as an aid to digestion and mouth freshener.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.