Details of Patanjali – Pure Honey
- Patanjali Pure honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers and Best pure honey available with our standard. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide). Patanjali pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins and other nutritious elements. Honey is not only a natural sweetener but a multifunctional food that offers ample health benefits.
- Patanjali pure honey has lower price and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market.
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough and fever.
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the body weight.
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge.
- Functions as an excellent antioxidant. Brings about reduction of the wrinkles, blemishes etc. signs of aging.
- Antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect and high acidity.
- Honey appears to be effective in killing drug-resistant biofilms which are implicated in chronic rhino sinusitis.
- Honey has also been used for centuries as a treatment for sore throats and coughs and also in recent times it is as in fact be as effective as many common cough medicines.
- Mixed with lemon juice and consumed slowly, honey coats the throat, alleviating discomfort.
- Acts as an instantaneous energizer because of its rich contents of sugars which are quickly absorbed by our digestive system and converted into energy.
- As it is hygroscopic it speeds up healing, growth of healing tissue and dries it up.
- Honey acts as a sedative and is very useful in bed wetting disorders.
- Honey is very good antioxidant which restores the damaged skin and gives soft, young looks.
- Honey has antibacterial properties due to its acidic nature and hydrogen peroxide producing nature.
- Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.
- Pure honey.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
There are no reviews yet.