Details of Surati – Chakri Sticks
- Chakli, a spiral-shaped crisp deep-fried snack, is one of the traditional Indian snack items enjoyed during festivals like Diwali. This snack is known with different names in different parts of India and prepared with different base ingredients. It is known as Chakri in Gujarat, Chakli in Maharashtra and Northern India and prepared with Wheat flour. In the Southern states of India, it is prepared with rice flour and known as Murukku.
- The Chakri Sticks is a famous Product of the Surati collection. It looks so good on the outside, it will make you feel crunch inside. Made with the best quality, just as everyone likes it.
- It is made in CANADA with high quality.
- No artificial flavors. No preservatives.
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness. Hygienically packed.
Surati Snacks Products are 100% vegetarian
- Surati – Chakri Sticks
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.