Details of Laxmi – Rose Water
- Rose water is holy water, it can be used in an Abishekam for a deity. Olden days onwards we are using these rose water for Abhishekam.
- It is the significance of bringing victory. It is used in many rituals, occasions(like marriages, parties), and, Homas for giving a fresh feeling.
- Rose water is also known as Paneer. It is a very important item for Abhishekam. This is made rose petals and natural component, substitutes. This paneer has a sweet smell of rose.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.