Details of Besan Flour Gram flour
- Gram flour or besan is a pulse flour made from a type of ground chickpea called the gram chickpea. It is a staple ingredient in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Burmese, Nepali, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan cuisines.
- Besan contains soluble fiber, which keeps your heart healthy. Good for your heart.
- Lowers diabetes. Besan is one of the best home remedies to control Diabetes.
- Fights allergies. This is the flour you should use if your are allergic to gluten. Helps in weight loss. Helps in skin tightening.
Tips to use Besan flour
- Chickpea flour is a gluten-free powder that is easy to use in both sweet and savoury applications.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.