Details of Shalini- Karela Pickle
- Indian Karela Pickle is served with roti and as a complement to any main Indian meal.
- Bitter gourd or bitter melon is a popular Asian vegetable. There are many varieties in use – small 2 inch long ones with pointy spines to almost beige-looking 10 inch long ones with much more mellow flavors. But what all of them have in common is the characteristic crunch and bitter taste.
- Bitter gourd sliced, Green chilies,Tbsp Ginger sliced ,Cloves Garlic.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.