Details of Gits – Dal Makhni
- Dal Makhani is by far India’s favourite lentil dish. Black lentils simmered with butter, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, and spices.
- Can be served with naan, chapatti, rice or bread. This variety is ready-to-be served, just heat and eat!
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- No preservatives
- During the days of British rule in India, Dal Makhani found favour with the connoisseurs of food – the Mughals and Nawabs. A blend of black gram, Bengal gram and red kidney beans are cooked on a slow charcoal fire for upto 16 hours and then delicately tempered and seasoned with exotic spices and light cream, Dal Makhani is by far India`s favourite lentil delicacy.
- Not only is it rich in taste and flavour it is also a premium product which is served at banquets, marriages and special parties as a symbol of class.
- Best served with tandoori “roti” or “phulka” – Indian flatbread puffed over an open fire. Dal Makhani offers you the authentic taste of an Indian meal.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.