Showing 1–16 of 22 results
Gits Basmati Rice Kheer 100gm$2.25
- This is a popular Indian dessert made from milk and rice that tastes great. This thick and creamy kheer is garnished with almond pistachios and raisins flavoured with saffron and cardamom. This delicious Indian dessert mix can be prepared in 3 easy steps in 15 minutes, perfect for special occasions.
- Benefits –
- Flavoured with almonds, pistachios, raisins, cardamoms & saffrons
- Ready in 3 easy steps in 15 minutes,
- Indian dessert mix for special occasions
- Makes 625 ml of delicious kheer
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavours
Gits Dahi Vada – 200gm$1.99
- Lentils flour, Wheat flour, Hydrogenated vegetable oil (Palmolein oil & Sesame oil), Salt, Raising agents (Citric acid (E330) & Sodium bicarbonate E500(ii), Cumin seed powder and Butylated Hydroxy Anisole (E320) (Preservative).
- • No Artificial Colours • 100% Vegetarian • No Artificial Flavours • Contains Wheat Gluten and Sesame
Gits Dal Makhni 300Gm$2.79
- Dal Makhani is by far India’s favourite lentil dish. Black lentils simmered with butter, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, and spices.
- Can be served with naan, chapatti, rice or bread. This variety is ready-to-be served, just heat and eat!
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
- No preservatives
Gits Dosa – 200gm$1.59
- A dosa or dose is a thin pancake or crepe, originating from South India, made from a fermented batter predominantly consisting of lentils and rice. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance, although savoury flavours are generally emphasized.
- These thin, crepe-like pancakes are eaten with spicy potato fillings. Dosa mix is a blend of rice and lentil flours, ground urad dal, salt and spices. Dosa mixes are much more convenient because they save soaking and grinding time.
- This convenient mix can also be used to make thicker dosa called uttappam, which the batter is mixed with chopped onions and green chillies before cooking. Enjoy this with coconut chutney, rasam or sambhar. Recipes are provided on package.
Gits Gulab Jamun – 100gm$1.99
- Gulab jamun is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives, and Bangladesh, as well as Myanmar.Gulab jamuns are a delicious Indian sweet, popular at restaurants.
- Gits mix makes it easy to make a batch of instant gulab jamun in just a few steps. An Indian sweet preparation traditionally made out of evaporated desiccated milk blended with wheat flour, fried and soaked in sugar syrup.
Gits Jalebi – 150g$1.79
- Jilebi (or Jalebi) is a hot favorite on any special occasion be it a birthday, wedding or festival. Jalebis, though mostly eaten by themselves, can also be soaked in warm milk.
- Traditional, crispy, juicy, saffron-hued Indian sweet made from fermented batter of wheat flour and lentil. The batter is extruded in a pretzel-like shape, deep-fried, and dipped in sugar syrup for few seconds.
- 100% vegetarian. No artificial colors or flavors
Gits Khatta Dhokla – 200gm$1.59
- A traditional popular anytime snack originally from Gujarat, made from fermented batter of rice & Urad dal with a tangy sour taste, Gits Dhokla is a steamed preparation made from fermented batter of lentils and rice with a tasty sour taste.
- It has soft tasty steam-baked specialty from Gujarat – India’s western most state. It is an evening preferred, eaten by red chilli chutney in oil.
Gits Pakora – 200gm$1.99
- Gits Pakora Mix is the first encounter with the exotic and spicy Indian cuisines. Usually served as a snack in the homeland. A nice cup of chai, Pakora are the stalwart of the starter selection here.
- Making Pakora at home is considerably easy. Pakora Mix brought the luxury to prepare crispy snacks anytime within minutes.
Gits Rava Dosai- 200gm$1.79
Gits has been serving customers around the world with high-quality, authentic Indian foods made from traditional family recipes. Gifts is a known brand that delivers snacks that are enjoyed by all. This spicy and sour curry is made with lentils and vegetables, and a must for serving with idlis, dosas, or white rice. This Gits mix comes with everything you need to make a homestyle Sambar.