Cracker | Khakhra
Khakhra is a thin cracker common in the Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisines of western India, especially among Jains. It is made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast.
Showing all 8 results
Deep Coconut Chikki 100gm$2.25
- It is made from fresh coconuts which are harvested at just the right time to ensure the best flavor. The coconut is then dried to the perfect.
- Coconut chikki are a favorite sweet traditionally eaten at the winter folk festival Lohri in India and Pakistan..
- Chikki, India’s favourite sweet snack, gets a delicious makeover in our Soft Coconut Jaggery Chikki made with nutritious coconut and mineral-rich liquid jaggery
- Visit the local store for more options and special in-store prices.
Deep Sesame Chikki$2.25
- Sesame chikki is helpful in averting skin issues such as psoriasis and eczema due to the presence of anti-inflammatory effects. However, peanuts contain vitamin E, zinc, and magnesium which thus assist in keeping the skin healthy and glowing. It also battles the bacteria which causes acne and helps with cell regeneration by enhancing collagen synthesis.
- Triggers Hair Growth.
- Anti-ageing properties.
- Boosts Skin Health.
Fryums Mix Color Ring – 200gm$1.99
- All-time Snacks to fry at home in the oil of your choice. Homemade is Homemade. Strive to provide the best products to enjoy with loved ones.
- It has the right balance of crispness and crunchiness, is rich in fiber, and absorbs less oil than other locally available Pani Puris.
- Fry in oil at high temperature. Store in a cool and dry place. No artificial color.
- Favorite amongst the Kids.
I-Snack Roasted Jeera Bhakhri- 180gm$1.25
- I-SNACKS Bhakhri is a healthy snack that can be enjoyed during breakfast or as an evening snack.
- It is rich in carbohydrates which are the energy suppliers of the body.
- The presence of proteins enhances its nutritional value.
- All our products are made out of pure natural ingredients and there are no chemicals or preservatives used.
Vishva Fryums Bhindi Cut 200gm$2.00
Fryums, also known as papadums or papads, are a popular Indian snack made from lentil, chickpea or rice flour. These crispy and flavorful snacks come in various shapes and sizes, and can be served with a variety of dips, chutneys, or toppings. Fryums are a fun and versatile snack that can be enjoyed as a standalone treat or used as a topping on salads or chaat.
Vishva Fryums Mix Color Ring – 200gm$1.99
Fryums are a popular and colorful snack in India that are crispy, easy to prepare, and perfect for snacking anytime. Check out these tips for enjoying Fryums, including how to serve them, topping ideas, and storage tips. With a variety of flavors and colors, Fryums are a fun and delicious snack that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.