Cracker | Khakhra
Khakhra is a thin cracker common in the Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisines of western India, especially among Jains. It is made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast.
Showing all 4 results
Fryums Mix Color Ring – 200gm$1.99
- All-time Snacks to fry at home in the oil of your choice. Homemade is Homemade. Strive to provide the best products to enjoy with loved ones.
- It has the right balance of crispness and crunchiness, is rich in fiber, and absorbs less oil than other locally available Pani Puris.
- Fry in oil at high temperature. Store in a cool and dry place. No artificial color.
- Favorite amongst the Kids.
I-Snack Roasted Jeera Bhakhri- 180gm$1.25
- I-SNACKS Bhakhri is a healthy snack that can be enjoyed during breakfast or as an evening snack.
- It is rich in carbohydrates which are the energy suppliers of the body.
- The presence of proteins enhances its nutritional value.
- All our products are made out of pure natural ingredients and there are no chemicals or preservatives used.