Marché Patel offers the best famous quality famous Indan Biscuits. We have a great selection of Biscuits like Parle G, Marie, Bourbon Creams, Bourbon, Krackjack, Coconut Cookies, Jeera Cookies, Nankhatai, Jeera Maska Makhania Biscuits, Punjabi Biscuits, Gur Punjabi Biscuits, Jeera Punjabi Biscuits, Ginger Gur Punjabi Biscuits, Almond Cookies and many more
Showing 1–16 of 64 results
Bikano Suji Rusk 600 gm
- Really light, crispy and crunchy suji elaichi rusk
- Mildly sweet and melts in your mouth. Prepared using the finest quality suji, elaichi and other ingredients
- Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for the best taste and shelf life. Best before 60 days from date of packing
- Ideally accompanied with cup of warm milk, coffee or tea. It guarantees a great breakfast. Suji being a healthier than maida, these rusks make a good for biscuits
- Combination of taste and health
Britania Toastea Rusk Milk – 560 gm
- Goodness of wheat cherished in the crunchy texture of these bake rusks to fill each rusk with ample nourishment.
- Infused elaichi essence releases a sweet and delicious aroma in every bite.
- Enjoy these Toastea rusks with a cup of tea to relish every moment of it.
- Britannia Toastea Premium Bake Rusk range modifies your traditional teatime partner rusk in a new and exciting way.
- Trust of Britannia and pure ingredients have made this Premium Bake Rusk a must-have of your teatime.
Britannia Good Day Butter Cookies 231gm
- Good Day Butter Cookies is a cookie made with butter. They have a strong aroma of butter that attracts everyone.
- They are a favourite of all aged peoples. They are crispy baked cookies. This is made with wheat flour, sugar, and butter.
- These cookies are one of the famous in India. They are best enjoyed with a cup of tea or coffee.
Britannia Good Day Pistachio Almond Cookies 231Gm
- Britannia Good Day Pista Badam Cookies are delicious crunchy cookies made with wholesome pista, cashew and almond.
- These melt in mouth cookies with their unique mix of nuts are perfect with a cup of tea or to satisfy those mid-meal hunger pangs.
Cream Crackers 3 Packets$1.99
- The cream cracker is traditionally prepared using fermented dough.
- They are made from wheat flour, vegetable oil and yeast, and are commonly served with cheese, corned beef or other savoury topping such as Marmite or Vegemite.
- They are also eaten with butter or margarine or without accompaniment.