Details of Gits – Dosa
- A dosa or dose is a thin pancake or crepe, originating from South India, made from a fermented batter predominantly consisting of lentils and rice. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance, although savoury flavours are generally emphasized.
- These thin, crepe-like pancakes are eaten with spicy potato fillings. Dosa mix is a blend of rice and lentil flours, ground urad dal, salt and spices. Dosa mixes are much more convenient because they save soaking and grinding time.
- This convenient mix can also be used to make thicker dosa called uttappam, which the batter is mixed with chopped onions and green chillies before cooking. Enjoy this with coconut chutney, rasam or sambhar. Recipes are provided on package.
- Rice Flour, Lentils flour, salt, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, fenugreek powder, and sodium acetate.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There are no reviews yet.