- Kamal Masoor Whole is a type of lentil that is commonly used in Indian cuisine. It is also known as whole red lentil or sabut masoor and is widely used in a variety of dishes such as soups, stews, curries, and salads.
- Great source of plant-based protein, dietary fiber, and complex carbohydrates.
- Low in fat and calories.
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as iron, potassium, and folate.
- Ability to promote heart health.
- The high fiber content in the lentils can help reduce cholesterol levels and improve heart function.
- Help regulate blood sugar levels and promote healthy digestion due to its high fiber content.
- Versatile and easy to cook, making it a great option for those who are looking for a quick and healthy meal.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There are no reviews yet.