Details of Satvam Methi Gota Instant Mix
- Methi Gota is most popular Gujarati snack. Methi Gota is also famous as Dakor na Gota. Methi Gota loves to eat, during rainy seasons with masala tea. Traditionally serve with thick Kadhi and fried salted green chili. My all time favorite snack outside crispy and inside spongy.
- Crispy outside, soft and full of flavors Methi Na Gota is a popular Gujarati tea-time snack that is both sweet and spicy. Locally known as Dakor Na Gota or Methi Pakora, you can serve these spicy Gujrati style golden balls as an evening snack or a quick appetizer. Satvam Instant Mix is the best way to secure the great consistent taste and saving you lot of time.
- Bengal gram flour, Sugar, Iodized salt, refined cottonseed oil, Dry fenugreek leaves, Raising Agent (E 500(ii)), Acidity regulator (E330), Chili powder, Coriander seeds, Black pepper, garam masala powder, Asafetida, Turmeric powder
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.