Details of Surati – Parwal
- Trichosanthes dioica, also known as parwal, parval, pointed gourd, Wild snake gourd, patola, green potato is a vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae family, similar to cucumber and squash, though unlike those it is perennial
- Pointed gourd is quite beneficial for purification of blood. According to Ayurveda pointed gourd works efficiently to regulate Kapha. It helps to clean our blood, tissues and thus offering skin care as well. Blood purification is really important for each and every human being. It will keep you free from all diseases. Even the impurities within your body will go away from the blood stream.
- Common cold and flu is one of the common health problems that occur due to the change of season. According to Ayurveda parwal has the capacity to boost your immunity. It is used like a medicine to treat flu, throat problems and high temperatures. If you can consume parwal or pointed gourd on a regular basis, it helps to reduce the problem of cold and flu.
- Green colored parwal is loaded with a huge amount of fiber, which helps to promote proper digestion. It also helps to solve gastrointestinal problems and some problems related to the liver.
- As we age wrinkles and fine lines are most common visible signs on our face. Parwal consists of good amount of antioxidants, vitamin A and C that helps to fight with the free radical molecules which are encouraging the aging signs.
- Constipation is one of the painful health problems normally seen in women or men who intakes less water. Even when you have food rich in too much of minerals such as iron etc., this can give rise to constipation. Seeds present in the parwal vegetables help to ease stool and is recommended to reduce constipation problem. Have parwal on a regular basis to get reduce constipation.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.