Details of Deep – Green Chana 340Gm
- Rich In Protein: Just like their mature counterparts, green chickpeas are rich in protein, which is a satiating macronutrient, important for boosting muscle growth
- Green chickpeas are a rich source of vitamins A and C, which are both important during winters, as they have antioxidant properties. Both help in boosting immunity and maintaining skin health.
- Green chickpeas are also rich in vitamin B9 or folate, which is important during winters to fight low mood. Folate is known to fight depressive symptoms, which may be triggered by Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or Winter Blues – a condition characterised by depressive phases during the winters.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.